Okay I'm am officially ready for Christmas! I got all my shopping done, almost everything wrapped, goodies made and I am NOT planning to visit any stores again until after Christmas!
Next- to prepare my Relief society lesson for Sunday.
I hope all you you have a great and happy Holiday.
Next- to prepare my Relief society lesson for Sunday.
I hope all you you have a great and happy Holiday.



4 comments:
(sigh) I have sharing time on Sunday. It's so fun to add THAT to everything else I'm doing this week for Christmas!
Kudos to you for having everything done...I'm close but know I'll have to visit Target just one more time.
I am so not ready for Christmas...if fact I went totally backwards on the last few weeks, I had to take some presents back not due to naughty kids but no money! Yikes! Pay day is today and I will be finishing up, thank goodness!
Way to go, I am jealous! I still have no idea what to get Andrew. I am sick of toys but I know he won't like unwrapping clothes!
ugh... still more to do...
Post a Comment