We had a great Christmas. We were able to talk to my little brother Joel, who just left on his mission to Chili. He told us to call him on Christmas Eve at 8 o'clock, but forgot to mention that he meant 8 o'clock his time, so we called at 8:00 our time and it was midnight there. So we had to call him back on Christmas day. I felt so bad thinking of him sitting there waiting for us to call and no one does! How sad would that be? so we got to talk to him on Christmas day and he sounded so happy, it was great to hear his voice. We got to talk to him just over a week ago when he flew out, and then again yesterday, so now it's going to be a long wait until Mother's Day.
I was glad for the "White Christmas" but I'm thinking enough now. (For those of you that live out of state, we've gotten about three feet of snow in the last week.) I'm now ready for Spring and Baseball again!



1 comment:
I'm so glad u got to talk to your brother and had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment