Happy New Year!
Okay so it's 8pm on new years eve so it's a little early, but hopefully I'll be asleep by midnight. Yes, I said asleep. I FEEL SOOOO OLD! What am I doing sitting here at my house in my P.J.'s on new years eve and it's only 8 o'clock. No parties, no friends over, not even anything good on TV. How did I get so lame?
Well here's hoping you all have a much more exciting new years than me.
Okay so it's 8pm on new years eve so it's a little early, but hopefully I'll be asleep by midnight. Yes, I said asleep. I FEEL SOOOO OLD! What am I doing sitting here at my house in my P.J.'s on new years eve and it's only 8 o'clock. No parties, no friends over, not even anything good on TV. How did I get so lame?
Well here's hoping you all have a much more exciting new years than me.



3 comments:
yeah i fell alseep to around 10pm that was the farthest i could go, we should make a lame club up ha ha ha Happy New Year to you!
Sounds good to me!! Sleep that is something I miss lately.
I'm jealous...ours was fairly uneventful, but we were up till midnight and I haven't seen midnight in years...why would I do that to myself??? Who knows!
Post a Comment