Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas lights at Temple Square
Don't you just love this picture?


We went to Temple Square last Sunday. My kids haven't been there since Millie was a baby. It was fun to go again. It took us almost an hour to find somewhere to park. It would have been easier if we drove a smaller vehicle. I'd advise taking Tracks, it would have been much easier. I love Temple Square at Christmas time.

6 comments:

Zach said...

Hey cuz, it's Zach. I need to send you some pictures from the kayak adventure. Do you have an e-mail address? (You can send it to my e-mail: carrbuncle@gmail.com). I'm excited for Temple Square. I'm going to go meet my family there in a few days.

Brianne said...

I need to get there this year it looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful indeed, we usually go there, but lately like u said traffic and kids complain how cold it is.

easleyfamily said...

Beautiful! We need to get up there too...you've inspired me :)

The Shafers said...

We went Thursday night, which happened to be the first night of the Tabernacle Concert and a Jazz game so yeah no parking. We drove down to the Trax Station and rode up. I hate Trax I think it is so scary. On the way back Danielle almost walked onto the traxks but some lady pulled her off just in time so she didn't get hit, that was very scary. The next day I bought her a harness. Well soryy my comment was so long. I am glad you had fun. I think we will wait to go again when our kids are older. The lights were Spectacular though!!

Vicky Bonita said...

I LOVE your pictures!!You are a really artistic person!

We haven't been there for the lights for at least 4 years! but since my parents are coming for Christmas, I think we'll do it again this year!! (Oh yeah, and we'll make sure we have a harness for Benji)