Here are our puppies! This little one seems to be everyone's favorite. We call him "Little Man". We're hopping one of our friends buy him so that we can watch him grow up. (Hint, Hint, Tony and Monique!)
Such cute puppies. I'd love to have a puppy, but I'm not a dog lover...I think puppies grow into dogs, so no puppies living here. Your kids looked great on Halloween!
5 comments:
I'll take the hint although I am not Tony and/or Monique, We would like a little man. How much are you selling them for...to family who are cheap?!
ohhhh cute little babies, but no I don't want a dog... I have a goat :)
Oh my...SOOO Cute and I don't even like animals :)
Such cute puppies. I'd love to have a puppy, but I'm not a dog lover...I think puppies grow into dogs, so no puppies living here. Your kids looked great on Halloween!
Very cute! Danielle wants a dog so bad, but we told her maybe when we don't have a baby in the house!!
Post a Comment