Tuesday, November 4, 2008





Happy Halloween!
We had a great Halloween this year. The kids got more candy this year than I think they have ever gotten, and we even had to cut our trick-or-treating short due to the fact that our dog, Marley started having PUPPIES! She had TEN puppies! We are down to seven now though, a few died that first night , and we lost one the next night. All seem to be doing great now though. Pictures will be coming shortly. They are so cute and it is such an awesome thing to watch. Marley is being a great little mother. She doesn't seem to even want to leave their side long enough to stretch her legs! If anyone needs a puppy, or knows someone who does, send them my way!

2 comments:

aubs said...

Millie was a 'B-witch' again? She looks so cute and so do the rest of the kids. I wish I could have been there to see them.

Anonymous said...

see my husband gave them a huge handful (sorry) but everyone looked ohh so cute how can we resist on not giving you a huge amount???