Okay so I have lived in my house for almost 9 years and I have had white walls in my bedroom the whole time. Well I decided that enough was enough and I painted my bedroom! I love it but now I swear that my walls look even barer(if that's a word). Everyone thought I was nuts to paint the whole room such a dark color, but once they have seen it, they really like it. I hope they're telling the truth! What do you think? I think next a new bedroom set?
Friday, October 10, 2008
Okay so I have lived in my house for almost 9 years and I have had white walls in my bedroom the whole time. Well I decided that enough was enough and I painted my bedroom! I love it but now I swear that my walls look even barer(if that's a word). Everyone thought I was nuts to paint the whole room such a dark color, but once they have seen it, they really like it. I hope they're telling the truth! What do you think? I think next a new bedroom set?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
i LOVE love LOVE it!I have an obbsession with brown and now I wish that my walls were that dark of a brown. It looks good and I wouldn't just blow sunshine up your...I am telling ya the truth, although new bedding is a definite must.
so how old is your bedroom set??? mine is from High School. hee hee, but yes I love the color in your room!
Uh Aubrie by bedroom set I meant Headboard, dressers, etc. not my bedding, I quite like my bedding. Stepped in it there didn't ya! HA, HA! And Emily, what bedroom set would you be referring to, me non headboard, and my Walmart $40 dressers?
well you know i'm impartial to brown :0) ---I love it!!
uh...right...about that, I totally stepped in it but oh well! I still like the color of your walls just not the bedding all that much, sorry!
I love it. Our walls are still white and our nightstands are cardboard drawers we have had since we were first married. I think it's time for a change. I love the pictures on your wall.
I LOVE the color! I know who to call when I get brave to paint at my house!
I would like to see your gun! Joe just bought me a 270 this year!!
Alrightly, time for you to update your blog again! I cannot look at your cute newly painted walls anymore, I need something new, I don't care what just something new.
How random is that last comment, I love that we re all talking about your paint and bedding and she comes along with the size of her gun. I love it!
Post a Comment