Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got tagged

4 random things I like (adore) about my husband:

1. I still think he is soooo sexy!

2. He loves me even though I don't fit into a size 4 anymore, and never says anything about it, he still thinks I'm pretty sexy too.

3. If we had to live like mountain men/women/family, I know he could take care of us.

4 movies that I would watch more then once:

1. Moulon Rouge

2. Lonesome Dove

3. Wild Hogs

4. The Bucket List

4 TV shows I watch:

1. Reba

2. Dancing with the Stars

3. You gotta love Dog The Bounty Hunter

4 places that I have been:

1. Lake Powell is my favorite place in the whole world!

2. Jackson Hole

3. California/Disney Land

4. Montana


4 people who E-mail me regularly


1. Mom
2. Emily

3. Aubrie
4. Rachelle


4 favorite foods:

1. Fried Mushrooms

2. Joe Veras salsa

3. Mexican Food

4. Anything someone else cooks and cleans up!



4 places that I would like to visit:

1. Ireland

2. Italy

3. Lake Powell

4. Lake Powell!


4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Fall-Halloween, pretty leaves, Thanksgiving

2. The Holidays

3. Spring-planting flowers, mowing my lawn

4. Reading more and more books!


4 people that I have tagged:

1. Emily

2. Rachelle

3. Lindsay

4. Jonelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You finally posted! yippieee!

Derick and Becky said...

We LOVE Joe Veras salsa too, so good!

aubs said...

Do you know how to count? It asked for 4 things to list not 3 you crazy! Good job! Hey I was just wondering if you like Lake powell?!

The Shafers said...

WOW! I didn't realize we had so much in common! I like your blog!