We had another busy, but great year of baseball. Tate played no for the Cincinnati Reds, he had a lot of fun, learned a lot and met a few new friends. Jesse played for the Colorado Rockies. He was on a very talented team. They went all the way to the championship state game for his league. They played great and took 2nd place. Grandpa Verl helped coach both teams. The boys love having their grandpa coach, and I'm just glad that old age has tamed his temper some! Those of you who have known my dad for a while or ever been to one of my brothers games know what I'm talking about. I guess that is where I get it from- but I didn't embarrass Jesse this year. Way to go boys you did great and I am proud of you!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
whoo hoo! Way to go guys!
I love baseball season and I wish I could have been there to see the boys play in their games. I am so proud of them that they played and for getting so good.
ha ha ha
You, temper??
You are one of the sweetest, funiest girl I know, so I don't know what you are talking about!
Good job guys!!
Post a Comment